Tanzania safari vehicles used by Ecological Wilderness Adventure are specifically designed for game drives and photographic safaris to be used efficiently by our professional guides to provide you with the best in safety and comfort for your Tanzania travels. The 4 wheel drive Land Rover and Land Cruisers are custom built and equipped to adapt to the African roads and typical safari environment so that they meet all of the travel and photographic requirements of the safari.
- spacious seating with large windows provide unobstructed views enough bean bags to support your lenses on photography
- oversize windows and roof hatches offer excellent photo/video positions
- easy access to a reference library of wildlife and habitat books
- refreshing drinks in a cool box and in thermoses – bottled water, soda, tea and coffee
- radio communications for contact with base camp and with other vehicles
- Regular maintenance before and during your safari for maximum efficiency.
- Enhanced in-car electrical socket for charging camera and cell phone batteries, etc
- Snorkel for water logged areas.
- An installed fridge inside the vehicle.
- Non slip floors
Safari Game drive and photographic safari vehicles
The vehicle is built with custom seating, large panoramic windows single photographic roof hatch and lots of other little features unique to safari vehicles.
Our safari cars are also fitted with radio communication equipment and wildlife safari accessories for safety and comfort on safari.
All our 4 wheel drive vehicles are custom built and are used on our private guided adventures, photographic safaris, group tours, family safaris and customized itineraries across Tanzania destinations.