Just request information from Ecological Wilderness Adventures then our consultant will contact you to give you all the Tanzania Safari Info as soon as possible.
You can fill out this contact form or email us at email@example.com and tell us what you are interested in.
Let us know the following:
- the month you are interested experiencing the dream come true
- the length of time you will want to enjoy your safari
- number of people who will share this life experience with you
- style of lodging you would like to use during your trip – you just mention what and we will arrange it for you
- extra activities besides wildlife viewing. For example: go up in a balloon, take a walk in the bush, a canoe ride, or night game drives
- any special requests you have for your wildlife safari
- Together we will create your safari as you want it to be. The safari plan will accommodate your interests and time schedule. We enjoy talking to you about your trip, so please provide us with your phone number.
- Once you have agreed to our safari proposal:
Get your travel dates fixed:
This will give us chance to start checking the availability of the accommodations of your choice. Traveling from/to the Americas and Asia takes about 2 days; from most of Europe, one day.
Confirm your Safari with us:
We will start booking the lodges and camps of choice for your safari. Once we have all the lodges confirmed then you can pay the deposit.
Place a deposit with us:
Once we have confirmed the lodges and activities of your choice, a deposit of 30% is required. The deposit can be made by wire transfer to our bank, by certified check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express or PayPal. Your other payments will be specified in the safari plan we will send you – generally at 90 and 45 days before the start of your safari.
Once we have a confirmed itinerary for you and us to work from, you should make your international travel reservations. We also strongly recommend that you obtain adequate travel insurance to protect you against any unforeseen problems.
Following the receipt of your deposit, we will send you a package containing: your confirmed itinerary, acknowledgement of your deposit, and information about safaris and how to prepare for your adventure. We will also provide contact telephone numbers for you to leave with family or friends to use should they need to reach you while on safari.